Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Three sports with the word fern in their title



Image result for black ferns
Image result for white ferns uniform





Image result for silver ferns uniform











In New Zealand there is a plant that well known because in sports some
teams have the name and some might know what I am talking about.
Yes it is the fern that is one of the plants in New Zealand where you will 
see anywhere, but mostly when you go walking in the forest and know I 
am going to name three sports team that have the word fern in their title.

1. The black ferns is a rugby team that had the word fern in their 
title and is one of the woman team that has the word fern. Also on
their uniform their is a picture of a fern left side of their shoulder.

2. Silver ferns is another woman team with the word fern and has the
picture of the fern at the bottom and the colour silver. The silver ferns
are the only netball team that have a word of a plant.

3. The white ferns is a women's cricket team that also have a picture
of a fern on the uniforms it is just like the silver ferns but different because
the white ferns have shirts.

3 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Kia ora Melania,

Wow I really like your introduction about the fern and description of the sporting teams. It sounds like you know your stuff!
All of these teams are proud to wear the fern so it is pretty powerful. Which of these teams is your favourite?. For me it must be the black ferns. I think they are a great side.

I'd love to know where you got the images from - I'll put a link here for you to attribute them to a photographer if you know where you got them.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0


Talk to you soon
Lee

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Meliana

Amazing introduction about the fern and description of your three sporting teams. It sounds like you know a lot,
Are all these teams your favourite?. From my perspective I love the Silver ferns because. I think they are great .
Blog Ya Later!!!

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog...

Thank to you later
Bye :)

Post a Comment