Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

A overprotective loyal beast ( description )

Rocky is my overprotective loyal friend an unusual beast that lives underground and curios of other. Fur softer than anything else, ears just like an bunny, it's even bigger than a 15 year old and has sharp teeth. It may look cute but when you try to hurt me it will climb up from underground and will come up to protect me by barking just like a dog but louder. When Rocky shows his teeth you would walk back slowly and then will run as fast as you can back to your house, but he is nice if you know him and if you are a family to him he will sleep on you and even lick you that is a kiss to him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Meliana
I love our description of your overprotective loyal beast. I am also participating in the SLJ, one more thing what kinda beast is it.

You should check out my blog i'll leave m link here

https://gisnastaziat.blogspot.com/

Blog Ya Later!!!

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Meliana,

Wow I'm really impressed with your description of your overprotective and loyal beast! I can picture it in my mind, you have described it really vividly.
I like how it can protect you really well but is also cuddly and friendly when it knows you.
I think some dogs are like this, I remember owning dogs that did the same thing! Do you have any pets that remind you of this beast?
Keep up the great work, talk to you soon,
Lee

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Thank Lee

Bye talk later
:)

Post a Comment