Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

My favourite food to eat

My favourite food to eat when I have dinner is burgers sometimes I help my aunty and mum make the burgers or we will just order online, but I am going to show you how to make burgers. How I make my burgers are different just like other people and wouldn't taste the same. 

Ingredients
  • One packet of buns
  • 1 pound ground lean (7% fat) beef
  • Tomatoes
  • Ketchup 
  •  Letters
Hand tool
    Image result for burgers#
  • Knife
  • Pan

Method 
1. Cook your beef for about 10 minutes 
2. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces
3. Cut you the letters into big or small pieces
4. Open the packet of buns and cut through the middle
5. Put all the ingredients in
6. Eat and enjoy

2 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Meliana,

Today is probably my favourite day on the blogging team - because I am getting so many great ideas about food to make at my own home! Top of the list is your burger recipe. I love lettuce in my burger and it's healthy too. One tip I have for the lettuce is to put it at the bottom of the burger so that it holds the meat!
How often have you made hamburgers? I bet they come out better than McDonalds!
That's a good point you make too - everyone's burgers taste different because we add our own unique ingredients.
What would your ultimate burger look like?

Keep up the great writing

- Lee

Unknown said...

Hi Meliana

Today i'm learning new recipes I could try and make because I love to cook. I make burgers at home for my family sometimes because my mother can not be bothered cooking anything to eat so I do. I will recreate this when I get the chance to, You have made a great point as well - everyone's burgers would taste completely different because they would add their own ingredientes in.
What would be your ultimate burger you've ever made?.

Keep it up

Nastazia

Post a Comment