Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My hometown


Image result for Auckland

If you have been to Auckland before then you know my hometown. Auckland is a beautiful place where people can come and see one of the tallest buildings in the world. Most time in Auckland it is sunny and even in winter you may think that it is summer. What so special about Auckland is that you get to eat in the most beautiful places in the city. You can even see santa in the skycity with presents and while you are walking you will see different things inside that you haven't seen.

8 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Meliana, great to meet you!
My name is Lee and I'm one of the blog commentators for the Summer Learning Journey program.
Thanks very much for starting off the activities so well. I like how you've added a picture of the city and the sky tower. Your description makes Auckland sound wonderful - which it is, I love it too!. What sort of things do you see that you have never seen before? And what is your favourite kind of food to eat around the city? Look forward to hearing from you!
Lee

Unknown said...

Hello Meliana,
You've started off so well on the SLJ! I love everything about this and I know this because I also live in Auckland! Your description is on point and I'd love to hear ana answer to this, which country would you love to visit? Please let me know!

Alicia:)

Unknown said...

an* sorry :)

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Hi Meliana I love your beautiful work it's amazing and I love to hear from you and a few others. What is your favourite place in Auckland?

Bye talk to you later.:)

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Hi Ana my favourite place is Wellington where I am now

:)

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Ok I've been meaning to ask you. Are you still doing Summer Learning Journey? Yes Or No

Bye talk to you later.
:)

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Yes
Bye talk later
:)

Post a Comment