Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Questions I would ask Sir Edmund Hillary

Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man to climb Aoraki Mt Cook the tallest mountain in New Zealand. He did it because it was his dream to be the first man to climb the tallest mountain and the good thing is that he didn't let go of his dream so he kept on going until he made it. Well if Sir Edmund Hillary was still alive I would ask tons of questions about his life, but sadly he had died 11 January 2008 from an heart attack so here are five questions I would ask him about his life.


The first question I would ask him is
What inspired him to climb the tallest mountain in New Zealand

The second question I would ask him is
What he would be working as if he didn't climb Aoraki Mt Cook

The third question I would ask him is
What it was in the war because he had joined the world war ll

The fourth question I would ask him is
How old he was when he climbed Aoraki Mt Cook

The last question I would ask him is
How did he come back down from the mountain

1 comments:

Mikey SLJ said...

Kia ora Meliana,

My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, along with Izzy, Patricia, Sophie and Lee. I'm so glad to see that you took part in this year's programme and kept your literacy learning going throughout the summer holidays - well done! :)

It's awesome to see that you've given this activity a go but it looks like you've gotten a bit mixed up. Mount Aoraki is the tallest mountain in New Zealand but the mountain Sir Edmund Hillary is famous for climbing is Mount Everest in Nepal. Be sure to take your time when reading the activities, OK? Other then that, well done on completing another activity. :)

Bye for now.

Post a Comment