Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Simple machine toy

Simple Machine Toys



 All the classes had to make a toy on a simple machine like a pulley, ramp, inclined plane and a lever.

What I made for my toy was a well what kind of simple machine I used was a, pulley because in the olden days people used wells to get water from the deep ground.

How I made my toy was with some cardboard box, string, a big tin, one bottle cap and a cap from a board pen.

Why I wanted to make the toy was because back in the olden days people had to use a well just to get some water from the deep ground.

I think it was a good idea to make a well because I would like to teach my little five - year - old cousins so that they can put water in it and I hope that when they are older that they can make their own well like a real well at the back of their garden.
Screenshot 2017-09-06 at 14.44.54.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment