Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Why I would rather be at school then home.

Meliana Taufa
28.09.2017
Title Why I would rather be at school then home.




Why I would be at school than at home because you can learn more about things that your teacher has learned when he/she was at school.
If you are at home and on a holiday you will miss your friends so much that you will ask you mum/dad if you can go to your friends house and play with her/he that is why I like to go to school. If you wish that every year would be a school day I would be so happy and that I would want to wake up early and go to school early with my mum or dad to work.

If you had no brothers and sister and you are at home having a holiday you will get so borned that you will think of going to school and play with your friends that is why I like school and if you have a older brother or sister and they always go out with their friends and they don’t like playing with you would think of going to school and don’t staying at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment