Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Tessellation



Tessellation is having the process or art of tessellations
around the surface. I have created my tessellation by
using three different colours, for the stars I have careful
followed on what I was doing because I didn’t want to mess
it up. When I did the other side I had gone down the line
but diagonal when colouring the square because it looks
better. How I found this work it was a easy pattern to follow
and next time I would want to do a tessellation that is a bit
harder Tessellation can be found in many places and
many people do tessellation because it is a hobby for
most people, tessellation is found everyday surroundings.

1 comments:

Eden@gleninnesschool said...

Halo Olaketa Meliana I really think the picture that you coloured in was accomplished. Have you thought about making your own drawing like that? Another thing
to consider is why did you use those colours?

Post a Comment