Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Why I like Summer Why I don't like Summer.

Why I like Summer Why I don't like Summer.


Why I like Summer…

I like Summer because it is a nice and hot season and you can do lots of fun things. In the water you can have lots of fun like play volleyball and play water tag with your cousins, sisters and your brother. The first thing you can do in Summer is take your family to the pools to have some fun like play races with your siblings and cousins. The other thing is that you can take your family to the beach and have so much more fun with your family because you can eat there and no one can tell you what to do like at the pools.

Why I don’t  like Summer…

Why I don’t like summer because it is always hot and some people wouldn’t get up. If you don’t like Summer it is a good thing because you can get sunburn and that is so bad because it hurts you when you want to touch it to put the cream on your sunburn. It is hard to find suncream at the shops too that is why I don’t like Summer. It is bad for the parents because they are so tired from the big work at home and the other thing is that they can get hot and would want to go for a nice and cold shower.

            

0 comments:

Post a Comment