Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Physical change part 2.

Physical change part 2.


Today my teacher has told the class that when you put salt and water together the salt will turn into liquid.


What do you think about the salt and water turning back to salt ?


Today my teacher showed the class that when you put salt into a cup and then put water it turns into liquid. Then you put the liquid into the frypan and let it steam it will be fast if you put the frypan high, after when it has finished you can take the salt off and put it in your salt container and here is a photo of what the salt looked like in the frypan.


How I feel when I saw the salt and water turn back to oranigel salt ?


When I saw the water turn back to the salt I feel so surprise because this is my first time seeing water and salt turn back to oranigel salt. You can try this at home if you want to, but asked a adult first. Please comment if you like science because this is science that I am writing about.


Screenshot 2017-11-01 at 11.45.04.png




0 comments:

Post a Comment