Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

My Dream Puppy.

Screenshot 2017-07-27 at 14.38.10.png


Title: My dream puppy


When I am older I would want to buy myself a puppy because I have been dreaming of having one for a long time. I need to look after my puppy and I would have to name her Ella because it’s sounds like a good name to me.
How to look after my puppy is to walk it every day, feed it, play with it and make sure it gets enough sleep.
I will get me a puppy when I am 20 or 25 because then  I will have a job so I can buy it.
When I get the puppy I will walk it after I finish work, then we will come back home and have dinner. After that I will go and have a shower, then after I finish showering I will get into my clothes and then I will give my puppy a bath. Thereafter  I will go and sit down and watch T.V. and my  puppy will come and lay on me and she will fall asleep. When she sleeps  I will put her in her bed then I will go to bed and go to work in the morning, but that is when I am older like 20 or 25.

1 comments:

Misty @ Glen Innes School said...

Meliana your puppy is cute.LOL
#@#@#$@@#$@#$

Post a Comment