Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

MY BEST HOLIDAY EVER!

MY BEST HOLIDAY EVER!

In the holiday on Friday it was my cousin’s birthday and this time it was going to be an amazing day because it was my first day of having more time with my cousin.


I was so excited to go to the movies with my family for my cousins 7th birthday. When I told my cousin that we are going to the movies to watch Boss Baby she was so excited so we all got ready . When we got to Sylvia Park we all went to where she was so excited the movies. When we got to the movies we all waited for my uncle to pay before we got in to watch the movie. After five minutes we watched the movie and it took one hour. Then we went to KFC for lunch. When we finished lunch we got to go home and there was decorations,cake, lollies,food and drinks. The coolest part was that all my family from the Cook islands came to their niece’s birthday. On Sunday they went back to their homes.

I was happy and excited because when my birthday comes I am going to ask if we can go to Hamilton to have a bbq at my aunt’s house so I can have an amazing time with my cousin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment