Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

T2W3 Basic facts


I have remain the same on my basic fact test.
I will have to learn my basic facts so that I will
caught up to the other kids. What In my basic
fact I need to learn is 100’s, addition and subtraction.
I would ask my older sister to help me
because she is good at her maths.
We would learn and play maths games that
will help me move to the next stage six.
By the end of team two I would want to be at
stage six so that next team
I will be at stage seven.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Meilana, I am sorry that you remain the same but I know that you will improve in you basic facts. In my basic facts I went backwards but it's OK because I know that I can improve too. Would you like to teach me?

sione@gleninnesschool said...

Malo lelei Meilana It look like you remain the same but it ok you can improve next time on your basic facts.In my basic I remain the same as well.

Are you going to make progress next time?

Post a Comment